In the past week I have begun to meet some of the amazing people in the MKE class of 2017. We are all “working” and thinking, practicing, and memorizing so that the dominating thoughts of minds are the movie poster version of our lives.
This week my husband has seemed to be more aware of the things I’m working on and today his comment if you are working to earn money, I hope it will be a LOT of money! seemed like encouragement to me. ( So I have permission! Go for it.) He expressed feeling that I am spending a lot of time on phone calls or computer — and therefore not with him. When I told him that I can plan time for him, he expressed his approval again.
I am finding my written Definite Major Purpose needs a little tweak here and there AND I’ve volunteered to be of service where there is no expectation of reciprocity, so that part has come to be! I’m on my way to becoming the new ME in the poster! (Some other amazing things have begun as well!)
This week I’d like to point to some of my favorites from this lesson and those that came before. I went back in a search of Harmony. What do you think? Listen as you read the selections I’ve chosen! Enjoy and relax.
- Harmony in the world within results in optimism and affluence; affluence within results in affluence without. (Riches begin in your mind.)
- Life is an unfoldment, not accretion. What comes to us in the world without is what we already possess in the world within.
- The subconscious mind perceives by intuition. Hence, its processes are rapid. It does not wait for the slow methods of conscious reasoning. In fact, it can not employ them. (
- You have found that the individual may act on the Universal, and that the result of this action and interaction is cause and effect. Thought, therefore, is the cause, and the experiences with which you meet in life are the effect. Eliminate, therefore, any possible tendency to complain of conditions as they have been, or as they are, because it rests with you to change them and make them what you would like them to be.
- Over-work or over-play or over-bodily activity of any kind produces conditions of mental apathy and stagnation which makes it impossible to do the more important work which results in a realization of conscious power. We should, therefore, seek the Silence frequently. Power comes through repose; it is in the Silence that we can be still, and when we are still, we can think, and thought is the secret of all attainment.
- If you have been faithful to your ideal, you will hear the call when circumstances are ready to materialize your plans and results will correspond in the exact ration of your fidelity to your ideal. The ideal steadily held is what predetermines and attracts the necessary conditions for its fulfillment.
- Act is the blossom of thought, and conditions are the result of action, so that you constantly have in your possession the tools by which you will certainly and inevitably make or unmake yourself, and joy or suffering will be the reward.
- Hold in mind the condition desired; affirm it as an already existing fact.
- I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.
- Wisdom, strength, courage and all harmonious conditions are the result of power and we have seen that all power is from within; likewise, every lack, limitation, or adverse circumstance is the result of weakness, and weakness is simply absence of power; it comes from nowhere, it is nothing — the remedy then is simply to develop power, and this is accomplished in exactly the same manner that all power is developed, by exercise.